be Thou my VISON, oh Lord of my HEART

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brandi and Her Lovely Girls

Brandi and I used to work together in our pre-kid days. I remember excitedly getting the call at work that her daughter Piper had been born and then we blinked and 8 years flew by. I loved getting the chance to reconnect with Brandi and to photograph a morning at the park with her and her girls, Piper and Leighton, and their cute pup Earl. (I may have squealed a tiny bit when I saw that they had brought him along for the fun.) Here are some of my favourites from our time together.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shoot, what a couple of beautiful girls and you did a great job of capturing the fun of the afternoon. Especially love the B&W of Brandi and Leighton where she is lifting her onto the rock - nice lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some really gorgeous shots. Fun to capture the moments of the girls interacting. Hard to pick just one favorite…

    ReplyDelete